Aims and Objectives:
1. To organise educational evenings/workshops, where knowledge in various fields of hand therapy
can be shared.
2. To compile an information bank of therapists’ speciality work, available on request from committee members.
3. To compile an information file of relevant articles, news items and bibliography as a reference source for members.
4. To promote understanding and co-operation between those involved in the treatment of the hand.
5. To evaluate new treatment techniques and equipment.
6. Promote Research and Evidence-based Practice among members.